Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adjustable Lowering Links For Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m wondering the same thing. I have the unplugged performance lowering brackets on mine and love them, but I saw these new adjustable and would love to know the difference/downside/upside of them. Will it go lower/higher than the brackets or are they the same at the farthest adjustable spot. And also how hard/easy is it to make sure they are all set at the exact same setting. Seems like if one or two were not set the same it could possibly causes problems with the car when it tries to level itself.

Reactions: Elkan
I installed the adjustable Blox racing lowering links on my X, dropped about 1" - while it was a PITA to get the OEM links off and the link adjustments are annoying I would do it again. Dec build 2020 LR+

Not only does it look better IMO but it GREATLY diminished the acceleration shudder and shaft knocking - in fact I would get the shudder regularly while cold at standard/low height and haven't once since lowering.