Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice for Model X purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there all Tesla lovers. I finally decided to buy the car of my dream - Tesla Model X. But I have only 50k$ for now and I don't want to wait anymore so I wanna take a loan. Is it right decision? I would like to take Tesla for about 80k$ and I am interested wich way should I take a loan. Especially nowadays when most people including me are unemployed. Can they provide loan for me? Appreciate any advice

Are you sure they will give you a loan for 30k? Considering you don't have a job at the moment
Ofcourse I'm not. But I've checked theguaranteedloans reviews about loans for unemployed and it seems I can get it. If no I would try to ask less then 30k and look for another car chaper then I coutnted before. Maybe older one. I'm not sure someone is selling model x for less money but all can be possible and constant searching of the market can be useful in such case I guss

Why in the Pepperidge farms would you want a loan while unemployed?
I’m sorry but that’s stupid, in my opinion.
My advice, WAIT! Don’t purchase one yet, wait until this crisis passes and things return to normal and you’re back to work.

if I were you I’d invest that 50k while the markets are bottomed out, and when things go back to normal and stocks go up some you'll have much more than 50k to put down

Edit: I now see that you’re in the Ukraine. So I guess the US stock market is irrelevant there.

Hello there all Tesla lovers. I finally decided to buy the car of my dream - Tesla Model X. But I have only 50k$ for now and I don't want to wait anymore so I wanna take a loan. Is it right decision? I would like to take Tesla for about 80k$ and I am interested wich way should I take a loan. Especially nowadays when most people including me are unemployed. Can they provide loan for me? Appreciate any advice

I purchased mine at a time I knew my job may change soon. And I have loved it.

That being said, I would wait until this fall to place your order. I think some pretty good things will be coming out soon.

Not sure how you will get it delivered to Ukraine tho.

Are you sure they will give you a loan for 30k? Considering you don't have a job at the moment
Man, it will be almost impossible for you to take a loan. You can’t get this money without a work because it is very hard to do to find a company that will check your information and will just close your eyes on yours information. When I was 18 years old, I was looking for a money to buy a car that broke right when I was driving through the highway, and I started looking for a some local services that were in town and none gives me money for that. Thanks to the God, I found an internet source, and they helped me to borrow this money.

Man, it will be almost impossible for you to take a loan. You can’t get this money without a work because it is very hard to do to find a company that will check your information and will just close your eyes on yours information. When I was 18 years old, I was looking for a money to buy a car that broke right when I was driving through the highway, and I started looking for a some local services that were in town and none gives me money for that. Thanks to the God, I found an internet source, and they helped me to borrow this money.
Oh, and I forget to add that I saved that link and currently info about loans can be found on internet everywhere, but you need to double-check everything and spend huge amount of time. Sorry, for not telling this in one message!