Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero Covers For 19" Sport Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been about a year lol but I was wondering if there is such a thing. Like a retrofit for 19" aero caps for the 19" Sport Wheels that would help it out, and take them off whenever similar to the 18"

Anyone heard of something similar? Thank you!

Reactions: AC2DC
Just bought a 2022 Model 3 and I'm getter at about 310 miles of range instead of 358. I have the 19 inch sport wheels. I'd like to sell these wheels if I can and get whatever wheel has the longest range. Is that a 17 inch wheel with an aero cover? Also, how easy would it be for me to sell my 19 inch sport wheels?

Reactions: phishphan
Just bought a 2022 Model 3 and I'm getter at about 310 miles of range instead of 358. I have the 19 inch sport wheels. I'd like to sell these wheels if I can and get whatever wheel has the longest range. Is that a 17 inch wheel with an aero cover? Also, how easy would it be for me to sell my 19 inch sport wheels?
why don't you trade your 19" sport for 18" with aero wheels. I can gaurantee that you'll find it easy to find someone to trade with.

1653175245589.png

Thank you! I was hoping for something more aero, but at least there is something out there. I also just noticed that they redesigned the 19” wheels to be more aero (presumably), which I think is great. Yes, the older ones looked better to me, but I am looking for a decent compromise between looks and efficiency. Weirdly I have found no comparisons of the efficiency of the old and new 19” M3 wheels.