Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ordered the Aero Wheel Cap Kit from the Tesla online store recently? I placed an order that included a set nearly a month ago (5/23) and I've since received everything else besides the wheel caps. I've e-mailed the store support twice and haven't gotten any response. Just curious if others that have ordered after me have received their wheel caps or if this wait isn't unusual.

Ordered my wheel kit and my car on 05/28. Got the shipping notice, and my vin on 05/30.

Took delivery of my car on 06/08.

My wheel kit tracking number for fedex shows "label created" so hasn't actually shipped yet. Emailing the customer service address for the shop has gotten no response.

Super frustrating!

That you ordered a week (5 days) before me and still haven't received yours is not encouraging. haha.

I ordered mine about two months ago and it shipped immediately. My brother ordered one a few days later and it took a month to ship.

Some of the things I ordered I never got tracking or shipment notification for though, so maybe it will just show up one day. They're not very good at responding to questions for sure. It'l probably show up eventually, but its a bit of a guessing game.

I ordered a few things before I even ordered my M3
Mats, caps, charger adapter. They all came different times.
I had the charger 1 week after I picked up.
Mats they couldn't give me a tracking number and I believe they shipped it again after the fact.
I felt very frustrated with the whole experience. Haven't used them since.

Placed the order for the Aero Wheel Cap Kit on May 24th, received an email confirming it being shipped to me on June 5th, and just received it today June 21st.
Most items take longer than expected but the Aero Wheel Cap Kit is constantly in and out of stock so that may explain the delayed shipments.

As a follow on to this, got a response from Tesla Friday evening, reminding me that it takes up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be updated. Which... was confusing, given it was 23 days old.

Saturday it finally flipped to shipped, and it should arrive on Thursday.

So eventually things ship!

I ordered a few things before I even ordered my M3
Mats, caps, charger adapter. They all came different times.
I had the charger 1 week after I picked up.
Mats they couldn't give me a tracking number and I believe they shipped it again after the fact.
I felt very frustrated with the whole experience. Haven't used them since.

They should just create a Tesla store on Amazon. :)

I ordered our 24' HPWC the same day as the LR AWD 3. Car was ready in 10 days. Today was a day or two shy of 3 weeks and an owner on another thread, see Tesla online store sucks, suggested I go to the SC. There have been returns and they needed to keep some stock to replace when cars come in for service.
I did get a brand new silver 24' wall connector. I still had to go online and email to cancel my order and refund the amount.
You think in 3 weeks I might have heard something. No shipping alert, no out of stock thanks for your patience, freaking zippo.