Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After 5 years of reading TMC, I finally joined

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ever-so-willingly caught the Tesla bug after the Wired article on Elon and Tesla came out in 2010, and have been reading TMC ever since, at times avidly. Even though I didn't have funds to invest, I've been invested inwardly and silently. The adventures of Musk Industries and the sometimes-dizzying journey of TSLA are fascinating, as is the challenge of interpreting what is witnessed. In that regard, I gratefully acknowledge the appreciable insights shared by all TMC members, and in particular DaveT, Bonnie, Techmaven, FluxCap, TSLAopt, the one and only Julian - who paints intriguing landscapes exposing previously unimagined (by me) frontiers; and I miss Capital Oppressor.

I really enjoyed being with hundreds of Model 3 enthusiasts for 4 hours in line outside the Park Meadows Mall on a Rocky Mountain spring morning (freezing temps and snow :rolleyes:) to reserve three Model 3s...one for a sister in NC, another for a nephew near Atlanta. No, I didn't bribe my sales rep...since we were all allowed only 2 reservations at the store, I placed mine online that evening.

I joined so I wouldn't be an unknown "guest" statistic anymore. Hey, I have a Tesla reserved now! Hello everybody.

I ever-so-willingly caught the Tesla bug after the Wired article on Elon and Tesla came out in 2010, and have been reading TMC ever since, at times avidly. Even though I didn't have funds to invest, I've been invested inwardly and silently. The adventures of Musk Industries and the sometimes-dizzying journey of TSLA are fascinating, as is the challenge of interpreting what is witnessed. In that regard, I gratefully acknowledge the appreciable insights shared by all TMC members, and in particular DaveT, Bonnie, Techmaven, FluxCap, TSLAopt, the one and only Julian - who paints intriguing landscapes exposing previously unimagined (by me) frontiers; and I miss Capital Oppressor.

I really enjoyed being with hundreds of Model 3 enthusiasts for 4 hours in line outside the Park Meadows Mall on a Rocky Mountain spring morning (freezing temps and snow :rolleyes:) to reserve three Model 3s...one for a sister in NC, another for a nephew near Atlanta. No, I didn't bribe my sales rep...since we were all allowed only 2 reservations at the store, I placed mine online that evening.

I joined so I wouldn't be an unknown "guest" statistic anymore. Hey, I have a Tesla reserved now! Hello everybody.

Welcome to registering as a member of TMC! It's a great community to crowdsource info from as you already know and looking forward to you becoming part of that crowdsourcing effort

welcome to your exercise in patience :)
Although if you've been lurking for 5 years you already know that !