Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket interior options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

N5329K

Aug 12, 2009
California
Now that the fob is on the way, I'm also moving close to ordering an M3. I don't care for black (or white) interiors. I had an aftermarket saddle leather interior installed in my Prius V. It's beautiful and has held up extremely well. What are the best options for an aftermarket M3 interior?
Thanks,
Robin

Wrap the center console at the very least... it scratches easy and tons of finger prints. I’ve done carbon fiber wrap on the: center console, door switches, and the wood panel until I can get a real CF dash. (I don’t oike the wood and wish they offered a CF or not wood option)

Edit: I also upgraded the puddle lights, trunk lights, screen protector, and got the 3D MAXspider all weather floor mats.

Hopefully in time someone will manufacture carbon fiber panels for the center console. RPM Tesla has a carbon fiber dash replacement. In the meantime, as AnarchyEOD indicated, consider wrapping the interior components in vinyl.

I agree about the center console. That piano black finish is definitely not going to hold up. But what I'm looking for guidance on are the best aftermarket seat and door card options. Sportline? Katzkin? Someone else?
Thanks,
Robin