Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Steering Wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope this helps.

IMG_1316.jpg

Reactions: Plaidness
Do you want to CHANGE your original steering wheel to a Tesla aftermarket steering wheel or ADDING carbon fiber elements to match your style or ACHIEVE some of your thought . Now COME to Tesery , ALL your wants can be come true

Tesery is proud to bring you a one of a kind fully custom made new steering wheel replacement in a range of designs including racing steering wheels, yoke steering wheels, half steering wheel, round steering wheel, rectangular steering wheel, normal steering wheel, roadster steering wheel... The most comprehensive options to make your steering wheel truly yours.

Each steering wheel consist of skeleton made out of a strong metal such as magnesium, aluminum or steel, wearable with anti-aging. The skeleton is covered by a highly durable, soft, foam material , wirh inject molding used to apply the polyurethane on the skeleton.

Made with an exact fit aftermarket core, we provide a range of customization options that you can choose above. We stand behind the quality of the product and our service to create this bespoke product for worldwide Tesla owners. There are no returns of your original core required and no refunds to deal with, the price you see here is all you pay.

Do you want to CHANGE your original steering wheel to a Tesla aftermarket steering wheel or ADDING carbon fiber elements to match your style or ACHIEVE some of your thought . Now COME to Tesery , ALL your wants can be come true

Tesery is proud to bring you a one of a kind fully custom made new steering wheel replacement in a range of designs including racing steering wheels, yoke steering wheels, half steering wheel, round steering wheel, rectangular steering wheel, normal steering wheel, roadster steering wheel... The most comprehensive options to make your steering wheel truly yours.

Each steering wheel consist of skeleton made out of a strong metal such as magnesium, aluminum or steel, wearable with anti-aging. The skeleton is covered by a highly durable, soft, foam material , wirh inject molding used to apply the polyurethane on the skeleton.

Made with an exact fit aftermarket core, we provide a range of customization options that you can choose above. We stand behind the quality of the product and our service to create this bespoke product for worldwide Tesla owners. There are no returns of your original core required and no refunds to deal with, the price you see here is all you pay.

Do you have any that match the carbon in the car? Looking for a sport style wheel for my 21 plaid. Do you have special pricing for forum members?

Do you have any that match the carbon in the car? Looking for a sport style wheel for my 21 plaid. Do you have special pricing for forum members?
Of course, we also support any style that is customized. I recommend you these two steering wheels. One is LED sport model and one is D style model.

LED sport carbon fiber steering wheel features a contoured oversized leather grip area and flat bottom. It also features an equal diameter to your stock steering wheel providing a sporty smaller type feel. With the larger contoured grip handles you will love the feel of your hands wrapped around the soft Nappa perforated leather while placing your thumbs in the recessed sporty grip locations. This is a must for Performance owners!

1691136641626.png

Many Tesla Plaid owners do not prefer the plaid U Shaped YOKE steering wheel, and we are offering this as a great solution. Our YOKE D-Rounded Steering Wheel is the best you can buy. Our upgraded D-Rounded Steering Wheel features a welded steel top, along with the best gauge cluster visibility, and the highest quality leather and carbon fiber.

1691136700513.png

We do have a special discount. Enter the discount code "JULIET9890" to get 15% off.

Of course, we also support any style that is customized. I recommend you these two steering wheels. One is LED sport model and one is D style model.

LED sport carbon fiber steering wheel features a contoured oversized leather grip area and flat bottom. It also features an equal diameter to your stock steering wheel providing a sporty smaller type feel. With the larger contoured grip handles you will love the feel of your hands wrapped around the soft Nappa perforated leather while placing your thumbs in the recessed sporty grip locations. This is a must for Performance owners!

View attachment 962107

Many Tesla Plaid owners do not prefer the plaid U Shaped YOKE steering wheel, and we are offering this as a great solution. Our YOKE D-Rounded Steering Wheel is the best you can buy. Our upgraded D-Rounded Steering Wheel features a welded steel top, along with the best gauge cluster visibility, and the highest quality leather and carbon fiber.

We do have a special discount. Enter the discount code "JULIET9890" to get 15% off.
That looks awesome, but what information do the LED lights and screen show on the S? On the video, it shows the wheel displaying gear, speed, and lighting up for turn signals and other things. I wouldn't think that would be possible in the S, would it?

That looks awesome, but what information do the LED lights and screen show on the S? On the video, it shows the wheel displaying gear, speed, and lighting up for turn signals and other things. I wouldn't think that would be possible in the S, would it?
LED carbon fiber steering wheel feature information:

Battery Voltage
Car driving speed
Version Information
Racing Mode
Dual flashing lights
Lap Timer
ED information registration
Turning Lights
Headlight
Brightness setting
Variable Pedal Opening
LED switch
System setting
Longitude and latitude

View attachment 962107

View attachment 962109

I am looking for a non LED wheel with leather and the matte carbon that matches the trim of the car. I am not interested in gloss. Please link me to this wheel.

LED carbon fiber steering wheel feature information:

Battery Voltage
Car driving speed
Version Information
Racing Mode
Dual flashing lights
Lap Timer
ED information registration
Turning Lights
Headlight
Brightness setting
Variable Pedal Opening
LED switch
System setting
Longitude and latitude
Is the LED version only with carbon fiber? I've had CF wheels in the past and they suck in very hot and cold temps. Leather is more forgiving in that sense.

Is the LED version only with carbon fiber? I've had CF wheels in the past and they suck in very hot and cold temps. Leather is more forgiving in that sense.
The LED version is also available in Nappa leather or Alcantara, and can be customized with any style you want from Tesery. When placing an order, simply note the information you want and the Tesery team will contact you to confirm the style.

I am looking for a non LED wheel with leather and the matte carbon that matches the trim of the car. I am not interested in gloss. Please link me to this wheel.
May I know the model and year of your car? You can click on this link to find your favorite style. Also, glossy or matte is an option for customization.

May I know the model and year of your car? You can click on this link to find your favorite style. Also, glossy or matte is an option for customization.
2021 S Plaid. I would like the 2021+ Sport carbon steering wheel but with the matte carbon rather than gloss.

2021 S Plaid. I would like the 2021+ Sport carbon steering wheel but with the matte carbon rather than gloss.
It's fantastic that you're looking to upgrade your 2021 S Plaid with a carbon fiber steering wheel! We have some great options for you to choose from. If you prefer a matte finish, you're in luck. Here are three Sport Carbon models that can be customized with a matte carbon fiber look:

Model S Yoke Heated Steering Wheel

Model X/S Sport Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Style 5

Yoke D Round Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

When you're placing your order, you'll have the option to select the matte carbon fiber finish for the steering wheel of your choice. This way, you can get the exact look you're aiming for. These carbon fiber steering wheels not only enhance the aesthetics of your Tesla but also provide a sporty and luxurious feel as you drive.

Feel free to explore these options and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance. We're here to help you customize your Tesla to your heart's content.

It's fantastic that you're looking to upgrade your 2021 S Plaid with a carbon fiber steering wheel! We have some great options for you to choose from. If you prefer a matte finish, you're in luck. Here are three Sport Carbon models that can be customized with a matte carbon fiber look:

Model S Yoke Heated Steering Wheel
Model X/S Sport Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Style 5
Yoke D Round Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

When you're placing your order, you'll have the option to select the matte carbon fiber finish for the steering wheel of your choice. This way, you can get the exact look you're aiming for. These carbon fiber steering wheels not only enhance the aesthetics of your Tesla but also provide a sporty and luxurious feel as you drive.

Feel free to explore these options and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance. We're here to help you customize your Tesla to your heart's content.

Looking for a good model 3 white or carbon fiber steering wheel for sale. Can anyone point me in the right direction I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg. Thank you one that matches this car and color

Attachments

• IMG_5687.jpeg
    IMG_5687.jpeg
    699.4 KB · Views: 14