Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alaska Tesla Adventure!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If RedGoat now has NEMA 14-50 outlets in their campground, then that is something brand new. Last I knew they were TT-30, which is 30 amps at 120v (and that's what Plugshare shows). They do have a dryer outlet (14-30) that they will let you use if you make arrangements beforehand- you could camp in the campground and plug in to the dryer. With the new chargers at the general store (the DCFC is listed as operational today!), Red Goat is less attractive, unless you plan on spending the night in Iskut anyway.
I could be mistaken on that. I just saw them as I was walking by.

So slight change in a positive way...if you saw bridge if spies..appears, camper dealer sold Happier Camper to (2) people... Someone in the Oregon area picked it up, so they said he can get the exact model you want in 60 days...camper is sold an off the lot. So buddy said I'll get one shipped from manufacturer...which just saved us range. So we'll be tent camping.
@Tacoma Dave, if you still want to meet up, and see the enormous bag of adapters, you're welcome. I've got the 120v splitter to make 240v to speed up charging.
Let me know your timing and I'll see if I'm available.

• Love
Reactions: Dangaurd_Ace