Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alcantara fabric

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want the authentic stuff, you need to contact an authorized distributor that can sell/ship to your country. Distributors - Alcantara

In terms of color, I am pretty sure it is either 9002 Anthracite or 9052 Dark Charcoal. I have a white interior so I can't confirm a swatch against it so please double check.

Finally, be careful about buying from eBay, Amazon, etc. Most "Alcantara" sold is not authentic as instead a microsuede that may not have the stain resistance, UV stability, etc. that genuine Alcantara has.

If you want the authentic stuff, you need to contact an authorized distributor that can sell/ship to your country. Distributors - Alcantara

In terms of color, I am pretty sure it is either 9002 Anthracite or 9052 Dark Charcoal. I have a white interior so I can't confirm a swatch against it so please double check.

Finally, be careful about buying from eBay, Amazon, etc. Most "Alcantara" sold is not authentic as instead a microsuede that may not have the stain resistance, UV stability, etc. that genuine Alcantara has.

Thanks for the great information