Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All the gear and.. no Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to know the answer to this too. Looks like a load of stuff, and only the wireless pad I recognise. Would be useful for other people looking to buy the car.

Sorry, only just back in to the man cave.

In no particular order and thanks to other member's input:

- Jeda Wireless Pad (from their website in the US. Beware of the import duty and handling costs!)
- Sabrent Premium 3-Port Aluminum Mini USB 3.0 [90°/180° Degree Rotatable] (from Amazon.co.uk)
- Sabrent M.2 SSD [NGFF] to USB 3.0 Aluminum Enclosure (EC-M2MC) for Sentry mode (from Amazon UK)
- Western Digital WDS240G2G0B WD 240 GB Internal SSD M.2 SATA, Green for Sentry mode (from Amazon UK)
- Car Chassis Tesla Model 3 Jack Lift Point Rubber Pad Adapter For Safe Raising (from ebay UK)
- Tesla Model 3 S & X Aero Wheel Cap Kit Center Cap Set & Wheel Lug Nut covers (from ebay UK)

Sorry, only just back in to the man cave.

In no particular order and thanks to other member's input:

- Jeda Wireless Pad (from their website in the US. Beware of the import duty and handling costs!)
- Sabrent Premium 3-Port Aluminum Mini USB 3.0 [90°/180° Degree Rotatable] (from Amazon.co.uk)
- Sabrent M.2 SSD [NGFF] to USB 3.0 Aluminum Enclosure (EC-M2MC) for Sentry mode (from Amazon UK)
- Western Digital WDS240G2G0B WD 240 GB Internal SSD M.2 SATA, Green for Sentry mode (from Amazon UK)
- Car Chassis Tesla Model 3 Jack Lift Point Rubber Pad Adapter For Safe Raising (from ebay UK)
- Tesla Model 3 S & X Aero Wheel Cap Kit Center Cap Set & Wheel Lug Nut covers (from ebay UK)
Nice. How much extra was the import duty on the Jeda? They’ve just offered me a coupon in response to an email I sent them about UK resellers (which they don’t have yet).

Looking forward to your delivery? Feels good to have something so positive to be looking forward to, huh? A feeling like waiting on Christmas or a sweetie to arrive by plane from some place? Embrace the feeling, enjoy it while its with you. Ride the wave of it. Pretty soon when you are behind the wheel of your car, the high you feel will morph into something new. You can't wait to drive. You will think of it when you first awake and it will be one of the last things at night.
Ha, thanks. Very much looking forward to it! Plus that's from someone whom has only ever owned and driven small panel vans all his adult life! So this will be an absolute luxury.

Reactions: Akikiki