Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Vision Camera calibration after camera replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am driving an early 2017 Model 90D. Full self driving was purchased with the car. I was recently notified that in order to get full self driving my cameras need to be replaced. This was done on Dec 16. I have driven 250 miles since the camera replacement. I am still unable to use any of the autopilot features, ie no cars around me visible on the dash, no TACC, no Nav on Autopilot, etc.
Is there some special procedure I need to follow to get the cameras calibrated and basic functionality back?
we are driving on roads with good visibility and excellent lane markings. What is the next step?

...next step...
Maybe you should recalibrate yourself to see if that helps.

Click on the "Service" menu, then "Camera Calibration"

Then as you drive, you can see the steering icon with completion progress to see how far along the calibration is at.

If that doesn't work then it's time to go to the phone app and book up a Service Appointment. They might be able to do it remotely too so you won't have to show up physically.

The people at the service center said the cameras would calibrate in 25-200 miles we are well past the. Yes we had noticed the little steering wheel with the nlue line that never got any longer. We also rebooted the car and reset camera calibration. We have. Trip coming up with grand kids and I would really like at least the aitopilot and navigation functionality.