Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost had a heart attack while cruising model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was cruising on about 60 mph on a highway two days ago while coming home from work. Suddenly one pick up truck came out of an exit and came so close to my model X (parallel) that my X shook so hard and because of that my body shook very hard. I almost lost control on the steering and felt some pain in my stomach. But by grace of God, I was conscious and got home safe. After one day of this incident, I had lot of body ache and some headache. I took the day off from work and now feeling lot better. The mental feeling of this hard shaking is not going away though.

Has anyone experienced this kind of incident?

• Funny
Reactions: spectrum and ABC2D
I had a similar incident 2 days ago, at around 40 MPH on city streets, where a SUV tried to make his car fit in my lane, in parallel. No shaking occurred -- but I promptly leaned on the horn (I had a curb on the opposite side). I decelerated about 10MPH, and yielded the lane, with only a couple inches on either side (I threaded the needle). Long story short, I'm not experiencing shaking, but I am emergency braking when I have no-where to go.