Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost new vehicle unable to start.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla roadside assistance to either tow the vehicle to your closest tesla service center, or attempt to get mobile support out to check your 12v battery.
Not without further information. What do you mean "did not start"? Does the screen remain dark or are you unable to put the car in gear (if so, have you tried using the key card) or can you put the car in gear but it won't drive?
Thanks for reply. Screen remained dark. Tried keys as well. no response. Tried Tesla technical support as well. They tried to connect car from remotely but not successful. Tesla technical support offered me to Tow vehicle to service center. I asked them about possibility to send technician to my place. They ask to contact again on Monday. After few hours I received message on my mobile that tesla has waked up. And then Tesla 3 was normal. I still don't know the reason. I will contact Tesla tomorrow to discuss reason.
Thanks
Jillani

Reactions: UncleCreepy
Upvote 0
Tesla roadside assistance to either tow the vehicle to your closest tesla service center, or attempt to get mobile support out to check your 12v battery.
Thanks for reply. Screen remained dark. Tried keys as well. no response. Tried Tesla technical support as well. They tried to connect car from remotely but not successful. Tesla technical support offered me to Tow vehicle to service center. I asked them about possibility to send technician to my place. They ask to contact again on Monday. After few hours I received message on my mobile that tesla has waked up. And then Tesla 3 was normal. I still don't know the reason. I will contact Tesla tomorrow to discuss reason.
Thanks
Jillani

Upvote 0
Thanks
Jillani

sometimes symptoms like this are a sign of a problem with the 12V battery. I would still push for a mobile appointment for them to see if they can look at that.

Upvote 0