Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Annoying App Functionality

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I have been experiencing this annoying scenario from the last 2 software updates. After updating to the new software The Spotify app sounds garbled, the radio app works fine. To clear the garble sound of Spotify I've done scroll wheel reboots which in both instances have cleared the garble. After the last update (2023.12.5) I did a scroll wheel reboot. This week I left for 4 day trip, left the MYP parked in the garage connected to my level 2 charger. Today when I went to use the MYP Spotify was garbled again and as stated earlier the radio app functions as it should. WTFO!
Appreciate any recommendations to solve this annoying behavior.

Thanks,
Wayne360

Hello All,

I have been experiencing this annoying scenario from the last 2 software updates. After updating to the new software The Spotify app sounds garbled, the radio app works fine. To clear the garble sound of Spotify I've done scroll wheel reboots which in both instances have cleared the garble. After the last update (2023.12.5) I did a scroll wheel reboot. This week I left for 4 day trip, left the MYP parked in the garage connected to my level 2 charger. Today when I went to use the MYP Spotify was garbled again and as stated earlier the radio app functions as it should. WTFO!
Appreciate any recommendations to solve this annoying behavior.

Thanks,
Wayne360
Have you tried logging out of your Spotify Premium account and logging back in?

My spotify has been garbled for the past three months on my Tesla 3 . I have logged in and out of my spotify premium account numerous times with no luck. I can't find a way to totally delete the app and start over. Does anyone have a solution?

I went and used tune in. Got all the hd signals and AM on stream. Easy pick country then state then city and you will see all your local stations including the HD. also if you pick a station from.another market it can be added to your saved stations Better than the radio app. Interesting the folks at Tesla were not aware of the workaround.