Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Central Iowa owners out there?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sister lives in Des Moines and is really interested in a Model 3. However, there are no Stores or Service Centers close to her.

If you are an owner anywhere in Central Iowa:
1) How did you get your Tesla delivered?
2) Is mobile service available in your area?
3) If you've ever been in an accident, how hard was it to get bodywork done in your area.

Des Moines Model 3 owner since 2018. We waited for curbside delivery but they could not give me a definite date, so we became impatient and picked it up in Kansas City. There is ranger service in this area plus new repair service in Omaha. We only needed ranger service once and am considering making a trip to Omaha now. I have never had an accident.

I'm in the Des Moines area. I picked up my Model 3 on 12/15/2018 from the KC location. I've had ranger service a couple of times, just to get my badge/spoiler installed (the car didn't have them when I got it due to parts not being available at the time), and then to get a door seal replaced after it came loose.

Haven't been in an accident but have had it at Willis Automotive for a couple of service items after incidents on the road. My roof glass got chipped by a rock, had it replaced by Willis. Hammered a pothole on I-35, Willis replaced the wheels/tires on the driver's side and also both hub assemblies.