Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any New Mexico people waiting on their MY 7 seater? Or already have it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm supposed to take home delivery of my car in Albuquerque, NM. I have no idea or estimate of when my car is coming. If there is anyone in NM out there (or very close by) waiting on their car, I may get a better idea of when I'm getting mine based on more info from you guys! Thanks!

Reactions: Giraffe950
I'm supposed to take home delivery of my car in Albuquerque, NM. I have no idea or estimate of when my car is coming. If there is anyone in NM out there (or very close by) waiting on their car, I may get a better idea of when I'm getting mine based on more info from you guys! Thanks!
Ordered a 7 seater LR to Albuquerque too on 3/18. No VIN yet. Any updates on your end?

Ordered a 7 seater LR to Albuquerque too on 3/18. No VIN yet. Any updates on your end?

Hi! So nice to see someone from ABQ on here! I just got a VIN this evening. I made my final payment and now I'm waiting on them to contact me to schedule delivery. I just can't believe I actually got my VIN. Did they say you would get your car before the end of the month?

I haven't heard if it'll be delivered by the end of the month. Crossing my fingers! Are you getting your delivered to Albuquerque or are you driving up to Colorado?
Crossing my fingers for you! I went back and forth on delivery location and decided on home delivery. I am a little nervous about receiving a car with major issues. All I can do is hope for the best

Reactions: Jemblue7my
Good luck with the delivery! Let us know how it goes. Do you have a date yet?
Thank you! I don't have a date, however, TA said I should get the text to schedule within a few days. He said it looks like my car will get to somewhere in Colorado by the 29th and deliver to me 2-3 days later. My birthday is April 1st. How funny would that be if I get it delivered on that day?! 😝

Also, what was interesting (to me anyway) was the day I got my VIN I called to find out build date and TA said it was still in production and probably will be completely "built" within a day or 2. I thought you get your VIN when the car has completed manufacturing.