Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any non owner “recent” reservations receive invites?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any non current (Canadian) Tesla owners who may have made a reservation (paid the deposit) late (Dec) 2017 or early (Jan) 2018 receive any invites of anything at all? I suspect the answer is no but just wondering about any thoughts of potential timing.
Delivery indicator still says late 2018 (for dual motor) but I’m assuming that won’t even be close ?

Thx. So invitation to configure in the next couple of months?

@Birdman325 Just a couple of data points to add to your assumption set. Neither myself nor a friend of mine, both with paid reservations, ever received an invitation to configure. Both of us were following the forums and as soon as people in Canada started receiving an invite, we logged in and were able to configure.

My recommendation would be to log in to your Tesla account at whatever frequency you wish and check to see if the option to configure is available.

Thx. I have been checking SEVERAL times a day the past little while (I “reserved” end of Dec 2017 - I know, late!) but absolutely nothing there. Still shows me the picture of the car, and a selection to “manage” my reservation which takes me to the screen that shows the delivery estimator which is LATE 2018. No invitation or details to configure (yet).
thx and good luck.