Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recommendations/thoughts on the Seattle/Bellevue authorized Tesla repair shops?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got into an accident today with fairly significant body damage for our 2023 Model Y and the car is not drivable. I have not yet called the authorized dealers (they are closed today, being it's a weekend). I am wondering if anybody has pros/cons for the repair shops in Belleuve/Redmond, and the two in Seattle on Airport Way. Thanks

I used Metro on Airport Way when an accident made my X undriveable and had a terrible time until the guy in charge of my repair quit, after 6 weeks of excuses, the new guy had it done in a week and I was happy. I have since backed in to something and am waiting for them to have an open bay for it (Been months already)
This time I also checked with Pacific just down the street and they are even more backed up.
Has Tesla told you they can’t fix it themselves?
This can be an extreme test of patience, good luck!

I showed Bellevue Tesla Collision some pictures (since I cannot drive it there) and they were doubtful they could repair it- said they would need to take it apart and see. But then if they can't do it, I lost all that time waiting. I have an appointment with Exotic mid-March just for an estimate, and said they probably wouldn't even be able to start working on it until June. I haven't yet called Metro and Pacific, but will see what the time line is like there (although I am sure it is similar). For now, we towed it back home. I only want to tow it once more to the the place of repair once I figure that out. Appreciate the reply- thanks! I am sure I am looking at the end of summer to get it all repaired and back in a drivable condition.

We also have an appointment with Exotic auto rebuild coming up. We got into an accident in September and February 20th was the soonest we could get shop time to get it fixed. We called about 6 other shops and no one had an earlier appointment. It seems like the inflated used car market has led to people repairing cars that would otherwise be totaled out.