Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else stressing about the situation in Thailand?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't stop thinking about it. Elon seems to have a possible solution with mini-submarines but still 17 hours travel time to Thailand and forecast of severe rainfall over the next few days. Time is running out. Feeling really anxious and helpless. :(

Naysayers saying no way a mini submarine can fit through the tunnels if divers + tanks cannot.

I would like to think they have all the dimensions of the narrowest points before they would even build the subs.

Can't stop thinking about it. Elon seems to have a possible solution with mini-submarines but still 17 hours travel time to Thailand and forecast of severe rainfall over the next few days. Time is running out. Feeling really anxious and helpless. :(
Thank you for caring @commasign This is a potential tragedy of major proportions. Fortunately, there appears to be a concerted rescue effort in affect at the moment with a good chance of success. I am sending good vibrations to everyone involved for a happy resolution. I will continue to monitor the news today for updates.

I am proud of Elon and the Tesla family for offering support to Thailand. Frequently during major tragedies, (I'm thinking of Puerto Rico), Tesla is there with financial support. Tesla is a company with
m0619.gif

[edit] First boys rescued from cave! YEA!

Last edited: