TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone else stressing about the situation in Thailand?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by commasign, Jul 7, 2018.

1. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Can't stop thinking about it. Elon seems to have a possible solution with mini-submarines but still 17 hours travel time to Thailand and forecast of severe rainfall over the next few days. Time is running out. Feeling really anxious and helpless. :(

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. MXWing

MXWing Active Member

Naysayers saying no way a mini submarine can fit through the tunnels if divers + tanks cannot.

I would like to think they have all the dimensions of the narrowest points before they would even build the subs.

3. T34ME

T34ME Active Member

#3 T34ME, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Thank you for caring @commasign This is a potential tragedy of major proportions. Fortunately, there appears to be a concerted rescue effort in affect at the moment with a good chance of success. I am sending good vibrations to everyone involved for a happy resolution. I will continue to monitor the news today for updates.

I am proud of Elon and the Tesla family for offering support to Thailand. Frequently during major tragedies, (I'm thinking of Puerto Rico), Tesla is there with financial support. Tesla is a company with [​IMG]

[edit] First boys rescued from cave! YEA!

4. Unpilot

Unpilot Active Member

If your not concerned about this your not human. Regardless of the methods or people involved lets hope for the best possible outcome.
    And yes I am proud that Tesla is involved.

• Like x 1
  5. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Yep! Looks like rescue operation in full swing and 4-6 boys are out already. Amazing effort by all involved.

• Love x 1