Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have any experience with the Devon PA dealer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my M3 yesterday; it was originally scheduled for the 18th but they called me Friday to confirm and there it was.
It was kinda busy but the delivery agent walked me through everything with the paperwork and had no problem giving me time to look over the car before I signed everything. Then she handed me over to another guy who gave me a quick overview on the car, features, etc.
I was there less than an hour.

They should called as "DEMON" TESLA ... ordered car from Tesla online.... they told me it will be 8 weeks delay and then tried to sell me test drive vehicle.... i didnt wanted... After 2 day i got email vehicle pickup date calendar to choose.. i chose the date and on delivery date they called sorry due to snow storm can't delivery car.... now 2nd rescheduled day of delivery they called saying sorry you car is damaged and in repair.... I was furious saying what? they say yes... and sent me tires and damaged RIM pictures.... I told them to show me full car picture...they say they don't have pic of car!!! they found tire picture which is broken though!... and now another 10 days to wait... I told I DONT WANT THIS CAR .. so they try to insist it will be another 3 month delay otherwise... do they know how to sell CAR!... I wish APPLE / Lucid car will come in market soon... I will wait to buy that in place of buying from such non professionals... who dont know how to sell cars... EVEN their office staffs are late in office and not calling back when you request to call..... keep your car with you scumbugs.... I will spend my 100k somewhere else better with professional and respectful dealers..