Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone knows a paintless dent repair technician in Randstad?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the unfortunate situation of having to deal with a small dent on the driver's wheel arc and I got a quote from a well known franchise shop for 1400 EUR . Now to me this sounds expensive given the extend of the damage. There is no paint damage and can easily be restored given its position, using paintless dent repair. Because it's aluminum this shop says they don't do it so I've been trying to find someone who can.

Do you guys know anyone that works with aluminum in Randstad that can help with the dent?
I found a previous thread but the shops suggested are 2 hours away from Randstad.

See also the dent below
F2925504.jpg F2925505.jpg

This is what you need

Compamy name : A.S.K. Uitdeuken Zonder Spuiten

its in the hague thank me later haha

I'm in the unfortunate situation of having to deal with a small dent on the driver's wheel arc and I got a quote from a well known franchise shop for 1400 EUR . Now to me this sounds expensive given the extend of the damage. There is no paint damage and can easily be restored given its position, using paintless dent repair. Because it's aluminum this shop says they don't do it so I've been trying to find someone who can.

Do you guys know anyone that works with aluminum in Randstad that can help with the dent?
I found a previous thread but the shops suggested are 2 hours away from Randstad.

See also the dent below
View attachment 508096 View attachment 508097