Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone ordered a Anderson A2 direct?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've ordered direct from them.... But just at the start of the process, so several weeks wait for the install.

So far I've found them to be excellent at answering questions, and generally being helpful.

I figured if I order it from them, and have it fitted by them, in case there would be any issues I'd know exactly where to go to get them fixed!

I also really liked the fact that their tether can be over 8m long and that it could be used with cable still coiled around the unit (both of which are rare in other chargers).

Oh, and there is load balancing and fuse protection and no need for a separate earth rod.

Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Rooster6655
I also really liked the fact that their tether can be over 8m long and that it could be used with cable still coiled around the unit (both of which are rare in other chargers).

Yes the 8.5m cable is definitely something I wanted as there aren't many tethered options this long and this can then cover more than 1 parking space for the future

I ordered my A2 with install from Andersen. Couldn’t fault anything, good advice, good install and no hidden charges, if anything additional is required that comes up in the pre install video call / survey that they do.

The only negative in my experience is the Konnect app, but that’s getting updated so should be better. The charger itself is excellent.

Another very happy customer (so far) here - all be it early in the process. Worth nothing that the lead times on their website are fairly accurate. I ordered at the beginning of February and have an installation date for early April. Anderson tell me the unit itself is delivered (via DPD) a week ahead of the installation, which means you may need to factor in arranging collection of the unit as well as having someone at home on the installation date. Not an issue for me, your mileage may vary.