Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone refused 2021 delivery for QA problems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m scheduled to pick up my 2021 M3P tomorrow and just wondering if anyone has refused delivery due to quality issues. From what I’ve read it doesn’t seem to be the case. This is my first Tesla and I’m really looking forward to it, but the old return policy was in place when I convinced the boss to let me order it :).

• Helpful
Reactions: Coltcon
Following. I'm interested to know how people deal with quality issues at pick up. I spoke with a sales rep and they told me that if there are problems, you can refuse to take possession or they could schedule a service to fix any minor issues. I'm interested to hear real life stories though.

It was dark when I picked mine up but I took a flashlight and spent 40 minutes looking for quality issues. I confirmed with the service people that I could report any issues after a daylight review. Didn't see anything that evening although there was a whistling when I drove. Next day I pushed in the piece of plastic that wasn't seated properly on the mirror which fixed the whistle and then went hunting for quality issues again...nothing. I tried again yesterday but I still cannot find anything wrong. I feel robbed as my expectations were that I'd find something to get on these boards and complain about :) .

It's immaculate and easily the most amazing car I have ever driven. Hope you have the same experience!

Took delivery today. 2 tiny paint issues (that I dont really even care about) and the passanger front door is a little off balance, doesnt close super smoothly. So will get that adjusted. Otherwise looks good!
Photo Dec 10, 2 41 32 PM.jpg

Reactions: mluu510 and Pemple