Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone want a Tesla Powerwall 2 with Gateway and $1k installation credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I won a Tesla Powerwall 2 with Gateway and $1k installation credit from the 2019 referral program. Currently I'm renting my house and not sure when I will be buying my own house. I'd rather sell the Powerwall than have it sit in my garage for the next couple of years. Tesla said they could ship it anywhere.
IMG_2777.PNG

I won a Tesla Powerwall 2 with Gateway and $1k installation credit from the 2019 referral program. Currently I'm renting my house and not sure when I will be buying my own house. I'd rather sell the Powerwall than have it sit in my garage for the next couple of years. Tesla said they could ship it anywhere.
View attachment 543287
If you are giving it away i would take it.

I am quite interested. Let me know the price.
Looking to get $5k for it, total package is worth about $8500 and you don't have to pay sales tax on top of that. Thanks!
I just had solar installed. I'd be interested. How much do you want for it?[/QUOTE
Looking to get $5k for it, total package is worth about $8500 and you don't have to pay sales tax on top of that. Thanks!
I just had solar installed. I'd be interested. How much do you want for it?