Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App access- multiple email possible

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in process of getting t a Model Y for my daughter.

Given that I don’t trust tesla FSD approach nor want her to enable performance options etc.

I really don’t want to turn over the Tesla account to her because I really don’t want her buying any options.

Is it possible to still grant her access to the app without turning over the entire Tesla account login?

Reactions: JK20
Not unless you want to put a freeze on the card the account uses. Maybe a 2001 Honda Civic is a better option for her and you? It’ll make her appreciate the nice things in life and she won’t wreck a $50K car as children tend to do

I dont know for certain, as I am still waiting for my MY, but I think you can change the credit card on file to be a different card. Buy a $100 reloadable gift card and plug that in as the default card. That way she can still supercharge but cant upgrade anything without going over the available limit. I dont think you can buy upgrades on an "invoice" (commit now, pay later) but only on a card with valid funds available.