Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App version 3.8.0 - Notification of power outage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone who has both a vehicle and Powerwall show me what the notification page looks like? I cannot get Powerwall notifications, nor see any options for enabling it in Notifications tab (since installation, I have had several grid failures ranging from 19 minutes to over 4 hours). In that tab, I can only control Vehicles and Vehicle options. I talked to Tesla and they seemed flummoxed. They said I just need to enable it by tapping the gear icon when in Powerwall page and tapping Notifications. But I only see sections for Vehicles, Security, Charging, Vehicle Software, and Summon on that page. Nothing for Powerwall. Thanks!

Looks like my images didn't come through the first time.

Hopefully these work.

Once I click on Notifications, I see two options:
upload_2019-5-23_14-17-20.png

I can then update Vehicle Notifications:
upload_2019-5-23_14-18-4.png

Energy Notifications:
upload_2019-5-23_14-18-32.png

Backup History (not a notification but we received notifications for all events over 5 minutes):
upload_2019-5-23_14-20-0.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-23_14-19-5.png
    upload_2019-5-23_14-19-5.png
    121 KB · Views: 43
  • Informative
Reactions: Musterion
@MorrisonHiker Thanks! Even though I can see Powerwall tab, I lack the “Energy” tab after tapping notifications (which for me only goes to what you see in 2nd image for Vehicle). I did try log out/in and reinstall app, and both iOS and Android show same problem. I have reported problem to Tesla. Hoping for the best because I’ve already had 3 power failures since install, and one was during the county inspection!