Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music already down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For two days, when I try to play Apple Music , the music player just spins and spins, as if the internet were down. However, the regular Tesla streaming works fine, as does regular internet searching. Apple was working fine since the download, until 2 days ago.
Anyone else experiencing this?

I had this happen yesterday. On another AM related thread someone said to do a two-button reset and that worked for me.

Hopefully this isn't a regular occurrence for AM. As stupid as Tidal app is (solely for the lack of shuffle button), it never did this.

I'll try it when I get home. I don't know why, but I'm afraid to do a two button reset when the temperature reading is 8! I hope it works, as I think the stream quality is far better with apple than the slacker Tesla default
I did the reset in my garage last night in probably single digit temperature (-10F outside). It never occurred to me that it could be a problem. But I guess it would have sucked if I got stuck in the car. LOL!

For two days, when I try to play Apple Music , the music player just spins and spins, as if the internet were down. However, the regular Tesla streaming works fine, as does regular internet searching. Apple was working fine since the download, until 2 days ago.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Yep. Same thing. Just sits there spinning. I'm trying to sort this out. It worked great for a couple of days. There's another software update tonight -- maybe that'll fix it.

This is exactly how Spotify has been working ever since I got my car in early december. First it stops loading playlists and then eventually sits there with the ring of death. Sometimes comes back if I get out of the car and come back later. Sometimes I have to do a 2 button reset. I was going to inquire on here to see if Apple Music is working any better but I guess I got my answer.