Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona model 3 MR waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have the final MVPA yet. Just the order agreement that doesn't include taxes/fees. From reading other posts it seems that a VIN usually gets assigned about a week prior to scheduled delivery, and the VIN is needed for the final MVPA. Hopefully I will have everything Monday so I can get it over to the Credit Union ahead of time. Although the loan officer did say it only takes about 24 hours for everything to be approved once the VIN and MVPA are received.

The One AZ CU pre-approval was an actual credit inquiry. It didn't seem to drop my score much if at all.

I installed my own charging outlet. It was about a 45' run of conduit/cable. I bought all of the materials from The Home Depot. Cost me about $250. The cable was the most expensive part by far. It cost $150.

Reactions: Towner@2567
I don't have the final MVPA yet. Just the order agreement that doesn't include taxes/fees. From reading other posts it seems that a VIN usually gets assigned about a week prior to scheduled delivery, and the VIN is needed for the final MVPA. Hopefully I will have everything Monday so I can get it over to the Credit Union ahead of time. Although the loan officer did say it only takes about 24 hours for everything to be approved once the VIN and MVPA are received.

The One AZ CU pre-approval was an actual credit inquiry. It didn't seem to drop my score much if at all.

I installed my own charging outlet. It was about a 45' run of conduit/cable. I bought all of the materials from The Home Depot. Cost me about $250. The cable was the most expensive part by far. It cost $150.
I received my VIN last Saturday and am taking delivery on Monday. And tonight I received my final price sheet /MVPA. I also see that my CU credit inquiry droppedy credit score only by two points. But mine didn't need the MVPA or anything. Just a price of how much the loan would be for. I was cut the loan check that day, sent check to draper on the 10th, and it should reflect on my account later today.

Reactions: Towner@2567

Do you have contact of the electrician you used ? I contacted a few and none responded

So what places are you guys using for loans? I saw the Google doc but not a lot from Arizona. I don't belong to a credit union but could sign up of easy and reasonable. Also it'd be nice to get an 84 month loan if possible (I know not best in terms of interest but you know...) . Thanks!

So what places are you guys using for loans? I saw the Google doc but not a lot from Arizona. I don't belong to a credit union but could sign up of easy and reasonable. Also it'd be nice to get an 84 month loan if possible (I know not best in terms of interest but you know...) . Thanks!

Unfortunately rates are climbing, OneAZ had the best rates I found in AZ. Easy to work with too.

I was fortunate to use Navy Federal Credit Union, and with a recovering credit score due to divorce, I still managed to get 6.94% rate. (A lot better than when I had to buy my first car after divorce...10.99%...). But Navy Federal advertises for rates as low as 2.99% on new vehicle loans. And military members that are customers of NFCU get an additional 0.25% off. So rates could be as low as 2.74%

Reactions: Jaywlker
I was fortunate to use Navy Federal Credit Union, and with a recovering credit score due to divorce, I still managed to get 6.94% rate. (A lot better than when I had to buy my first car after divorce...10.99%...). But Navy Federal advertises for rates as low as 2.99% on new vehicle loans. And military members that are customers of NFCU get an additional 0.25% off. So rates could be as low as 2.74%
I also used Navy Federal Credit Union and got 2.99% for 36 months (the longest term they’ll do at that rate). Bank of America initially provided 4.69% for 72 months, but I wasn’t happy with their rate and ended up just using them to get my model 3 delivered, and NFCU refinanced it as a new car loan.

Reactions: Andy86700