Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

As a new owner of MY, planning for a trip.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The two I use are Abetterrouteplanner.com and evtripplanner.com Both have free versions. I use them to get a feel for the trip, otherwise, the car's Nav is best for routing and supercharger info. Using the in car nav, Start the day by routing to your destination for the day - then once you know how long each stop will take based on the car's calculation, add a little to have a bigger buffer- I use about 15% in my Model S, but you might be ok with 10% in a Model Y. YMMV:) Otherwise, the in car nav is the way to go

The two I use are Abetterrouteplanner.com and evtripplanner.com Both have free versions. I use them to get a feel for the trip, otherwise, the car's Nav is best for routing and supercharger info. Using the in car nav, Start the day by routing to your destination for the day - then once you know how long each stop will take based on the car's calculation, add a little to have a bigger buffer- I use about 15% in my Model S, but you might be ok with 10% in a Model Y. YMMV:) Otherwise, the in car nav is the way to go
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: brkaus