Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I'm a new owner of a 2023 MY SR AWD Dual Motor. Picked this up with around 1,000 miles on it, so basically a brand new car! It was made last summer and has hardware 4 on it. I installed a level 2 charger at our house and so far this car has been awesome.

95% of my driving is less than 100 miles a day (short commute, picking kids up at school, etc.) I had a little FOMO because this wasn't a LR, but after driving it for a while (and mapping out some future road trip routes) I have no regrets. The car has worked out great for my needs and I plan on owning this for years to come!

I look forward to learning from the community and glad to be a Tesla owner!

IMG_1151.jpeg

Congratulations on your new MY.

This site is a great resource for information about all Teslas. Use the search function often. It's likely someone else had the same questions that you will have over the next few months. I've had my MYLR for a year and am still learning new tips and tricks.

Enjoy your new ride!

Hi everyone! I'm a new owner of a 2023 MY SR AWD Dual Motor. Picked this up with around 1,000 miles on it, so basically a brand new car! It was made last summer and has hardware 4 on it. I installed a level 2 charger at our house and so far this car has been awesome.

95% of my driving is less than 100 miles a day (short commute, picking kids up at school, etc.) I had a little FOMO because this wasn't a LR, but after driving it for a while (and mapping out some future road trip routes) I have no regrets. The car has worked out great for my needs and I plan on owning this for years to come!

I look forward to learning from the community and glad to be a Tesla owner!

View attachment 1015349
Welcome to the Club !! i have a 2023 LR model Y and love it for all my needs. Idk where you live but i would suggest getting tints if you live in south GA like me it helps alot with heat and sun rays !!