Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Assuming you have a Tesla - S, X, or 3 - what would you want as a second vehicle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd want to have a Tesla because they have been an incredibly innovative disruptor in the auto industry and that appeals to me. I'd have the Model X because I find the S not spacious enough (I currently drive a 7 series). Plus I like the massive windshield and the trick falcon wing doors (And at least it has lights on the vanity mirrors ).

For my second car, I'd want to get a fully loaded uber-luxury Mercedes S600. I think that car is PERHAPS even more luxurious and technologically adavanced than even the Rolls Royce Phantom.

Though the new A8 looks pretty good too:

We have a MS now and down the road need to replace a second car I mostly drive around town and for local errands. I thought maybe hubby would go smaller and less expensive for that one (as in M3) but we both love our S so much we could see maybe getting another S with bigger battery and keeping the 75D. Still probably a bit down the road but we've been very happy with our MS and would love to stay with Tesla.

We tend to stick with a brand car as owners if we're happy with our cars. When we met we both had Honda Accord Lxs, those eventually got replaced over time with a Toyota Avalon and a Camry, so two Teslas wouldn't be surprising. Having driven our MS I don't think I'd ever go back to an ICE for a multitude of reasons that never seemed to matter much to me before but do now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApauloThirteen
Y.

Not 'why' but model Y would be cool.

Wife can get the 3 (she's driving ICE now but we'll convert her over). Muhahahhahahha.

"We are the EV owners. Lower your shields and surrender your ICE. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."