Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto air recirculation not working in V11?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone noticed their auto air recirculation no longer works in V11? I have just realized that today. Previously the car would automatically switch between inside and outside air.
My car seems to have lost the menu option to recirculate cabin air. Grrrrrrr. Most previous updates added features; V.11 taketh away. I'm adding this to my list... (sure wish I could uninstall it)

My car seems to have lost the menu option to recirculate cabin air. Grrrrrrr. Most previous updates added features; V.11 taketh away. I'm adding this to my list... (sure wish I could uninstall it)
It's in the mid-upper right half of the full climate menu. It's not a good way to switch the setting when trying to change the circulation mode while driving. I am still trying to figure out if the car did auto circulation before and has been disabled in V11. I always thought it was able to automatically turn on recirculation previously, but maybe I am imagining things?

It's in the mid-upper right half of the full climate menu. It's not a good way to switch the setting when trying to change the circulation mode while driving. I am still trying to figure out if the car did auto circulation before and has been disabled in V11. I always thought it was able to automatically turn on recirculation previously, but maybe I am imagining things?
I do see it now. Thank you.

I don’t think my car has ever turned it on automatically. Under what circumstances would it do that? Maybe initial cool-down in hot weather? If it did on mine, I guess I didn’t notice. But I don’t think it ever did.

I‘ve turned it on myself on occasion to try to filter out bad air fumes or smoke.