TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Auto Body Shop Near the Fremont Factory

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by chronopc, Jul 28, 2018.

1. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

I want to get a paint smudge fixed on one of my doors. Does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop that is near the Fremont Factory?

2. zeezz

zeezz Member

If it's something from the factory, contact the service center and they have ones that they exclusively work with, and they'll sub the work out to them (covered under warranty). Haven't seen anyone here who had to pay for factory paint defects.

3. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

Yeah I'm going to take it to the SC. I was just wondering if I should request the SC to use a specific body shop.