TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Autocross Model 3 RWD - Texas SCCA Solo Event - Top 15 Finish

Discussion in 'Model 3: Driving Dynamics' started by TexasTeslaRacing, Jul 31, 2018.

1. TexasTeslaRacing

Had a blast at last weekends autocross event in Dallas, Texas. It was my first time trying Autocross and so it took a few laps to really have a good idea of what the car and I needed to do. I entered the car in the Novice FS division. First and fourth attempts I missed a cone and the last was my best time. Came in 13th place. Reduced the tire pressures to 40psi and had 90% charge. Tires are the weak link and so a good set of PS4's would make a big difference. Car felt very nimble and agile. About a dozen racers came up and we talked about the car. It was well received. With more experience and tire grip, the Model 3 will be a beast in Autocross.

Attached Files:

• Like x 8
    • Informative x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. TexasTeslaRacing

• Like x 1