Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

autopilot features limited?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this is 3rd time I am getting "autopilot features limited, may be restored on next drive"

App w269 is the error code it gives. I can do vanilla AP, but no EAP features (e.g. refuses to change lanes)

It seems to be related to condensation (e.g. when it drops below 20) or when the cameras are dirty. Which fine makes sense

But even when I clean the cameras, it doesn't come back or takes a long time.

Worth seeing service about?

So this is 3rd time I am getting "autopilot features limited, may be restored on next drive"

App w269 is the error code it gives. I can do vanilla AP, but no EAP features (e.g. refuses to change lanes)

It seems to be related to condensation (e.g. when it drops below 20) or when the cameras are dirty. Which fine makes sense

What did you do to fix this? I started getting this error after the last update and today it wouldn’t work at all.

Yes. See service.

It happened to me.

Water was getting behind repeater cameras. Tesla replaced both of them to be safe.....never had the problem again.