Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome Tesla Offer Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to share excellent customer support I got from Tesla Offer well after purchase. I bought Tesla Offer's powered trunk kit and installed it in my wife's Model 3 about a year and a half ago, and it has worked without any issues. Recently my wife's car was rear ended when stopped (teenager doing Door Dash delivery distracted on their phone). My wife sustained trunk damage and had to have her trunk lid replaced because of the accident. After the repair the Tesla recommended shop called us to let us know they could not get the trunk to work, and it was up to us to get it working being it was not Tesla original. Weird as the powered trunk had worked fine even after the accident. I was thinking that it could end up being a nightmare trying to figure out what the repair shop had done, or if they had somehow damaged a component of the system. I messaged Tesla Offer via WhatsApp, and they soon responded. They had me send pictures, and video and were asking me diagnostic questions, and worked with me to problem solve. Within a couple of minutes they were able to figure out how the repair shop had mis-wired the system and sent me pictures and audio instructions how to redo it correctly.

Being there are so many companies selling Tesla things. I just thought it was good to know this is one company that is there to help with their product even well after purchase, and with issues created that had nothing to do with them.