Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AZ 2017 Tesla X 100D Pearl White for trade / sale 100K warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL sorry, I didn't see the quoted text, I thought you wanted me to confirm if it has OP - Checking with Tesla
Also I found this on the official forums:
"If you want to know if free supercharging is transferable or not, ask the person you are buying it off to log into their Tesla account and check. Click on the vehicle, scroll down to Supercharging and it will give you the info."

From here: https://forums.tesla.com/forum/foru...ee-supercharging-will-not-transfer-next-owner

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
In service Oct 2017 unsure order date.
If car was ordered after 1/15/17, then free Supercharging will not transfer to the new owner.

In fact, no non-P 100 kWh car was allowed to have transferable Supercharging. We ordered an S90D and it came with lifetime transferable Supercharging. A couple weeks later, we ordered an S100D and it came with no Supercharging. Eventually, they added it retroactively but it won't transfer.

A lot of people talking in here about my car maybe without knowledge.

I called Tesla to confirm the car will have Superchsrting for free on it. Don't ask me how it is "part of the car's configuration" I was told. Also if anyone wants to pull a liar liar pants on fire we can call together to Tesla to confirm. I have no reason to lie about configuration or what's included.

A lot of people talking in here about my car maybe without knowledge.

I called Tesla to confirm the car will have Superchsrting for free on it. Don't ask me how it is "part of the car's configuration" I was told. Also if anyone wants to pull a liar liar pants on fire we can call together to Tesla to confirm. I have no reason to lie about configuration or what's included.
You appear to be the one without the correct information and lack of knowledge.
Fact 1: Free Supercharging won't transfer for any car ordered after 1/15/17. You have failed to provide the order date. With such a late delivery in 2017, most would assume it was ordered after 1/15/17 and would not have free Supercharging that transfers to the new owner.
Fact 2: No non-P 100 kWh cars have transferable Supercharging. This is a not a performance vehicle so free Supercharging doesn't transfer.
Fact 3: If you call Tesla, I'm sure they will confirm the car has free Supercharging for the original owner. That doesn't mean free Supercharging will transfer to the new owner.
Fact 4: People make mistakes. Just because someone at Tesla "confirmed" it has free Supercharging doesn't mean it will actually transfer.
Fact 5: You haven't confirmed from the My Tesla web page that free Supercharging will transfer. Since it's not a performance 100 kWh car ordered before 1/15/17, free Supercharging won't transfer.

The facts are the facts. Those of use trying to educate others of the facts have no reason to lie and nothing to gain financially by stating the facts.

Funny story about the warranty. Car had charging issues. Took the car in so many times they extended the warranty because in the end it was actually the wall charger NOT the vehicle. lol

You as the seller of this car should have the in-service date and warranty info ready for anyone interested, you know how people are on this site. I would go to or call Tesla and have them send you proof of the warranty, the date it started, the date it ends and what it covers and wither it's original or an extended.

You as the seller of this car should have the in-service date and warranty info ready for anyone interested, you know how people are on this site. I would go to or call Tesla and have them send you proof of the warranty, the date it started, the date it ends and what it covers and wither it's original or an extended.

To be honest I have bought and sold 4 on here and 12 elsewhere. It is just so hard on here. While I know more about a lot of people from experience side (having owned 2 x 3s, 7 x X and 7 x S) I know less about the stuff that people on here know. I like driving the cars, I don't know how they work. When I called Tesla I was told Oct 2021 for warranty end and there is a 4 year from there putting it at 2025 but still was told October.

To be honest I have bought and sold 4 on here and 12 elsewhere. It is just so hard on here. While I know more about a lot of people from experience side (having owned 2 x 3s, 7 x X and 7 x S) I know less about the stuff that people on here know. I like driving the cars, I don't know how they work. When I called Tesla I was told Oct 2021 for warranty end and there is a 4 year from there putting it at 2025 but still was told October.

It's really easy, get in your X, drive to Tesla and ask them to print out the warranty info and dates. Tell them you are selling and you need proof of warranty. It's pretty simple.

Anyone who wants to buy it is going to want that info and not just take your word for it. Also not sure why you wont post the VIN, that's kinda sketchy....even though it's visible in your craigslist ad.

If you are going to list stuff on this site you should be prepared for these typical questions.

It's really easy, get in your X, drive to Tesla and ask them to print out the warranty info and dates. Tell them you are selling and you need proof of warranty. It's pretty simple.

Anyone who wants to buy it is going to want that info and not just take your word for it. Also not sure why you wont post the VIN, that's kinda sketchy....even though it's visible in your craigslist ad.

If you are going to list stuff on this site you should be prepared for these typical questions.

Guess it is so rare to find a buyer on this site I don't take it too seriously. I have worked for a fortune 500 IT Co for a while, if I was a scammer not sure that would be the case. I have asked anyone interested to message me. They are not serious - mostly people trying to cause trouble and issues. All the people not buying should just move to another ad but they don't .

I called Tesla to confirm the car will have Supercharging for free on it. Don't ask me how it is "part of the car's configuration" I was told. Also if anyone wants to pull a liar liar pants on fire we can call together to Tesla to confirm. I have no reason to lie about configuration or what's included.

No need to call Tesla. Log into your account and see what is says under Supercharging. Then cut and paste it here.

If transferable, it would say:

You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner.

As has been pointed out to you by @MorrisonHiker, no Tesla (not yours, not anyone's) ordered after January 15, 2017 has transferable Supercharging. Further, no MX or MS 100D (non-P) (again, not yours, not anyone's) has transferable Supercharging. The non-P 100D variants weren't available for order until approximately January 21, 2017.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Guess it is so rare to find a buyer on this site I don't take it too seriously. I have worked for a fortune 500 IT Co for a while, if I was a scammer not sure that would be the case. I have asked anyone interested to message me. They are not serious - mostly people trying to cause trouble and issues. All the people not buying should just move to another ad but they don't .

You are joking right, most of the big wigs in jail for white collar crimes are from F. 500 companies LOL...that's not something to brag about.

No need to call Tesla. Log into your account and see what is says under Supercharging. Then cut and paste it here.

If transferable, it would say:

You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner.

As has been pointed out to you by @MorrisonHiker, no Tesla (not yours, not anyone's) ordered after January 15, 2017 has transferable Supercharging. Further, no MX or MS 100D (non-P) (again, not yours, not anyone's) has transferable Supercharging. The non-P 100D variants weren't available for order until approximately January 21, 2017.
You are joking right, most of the big wigs in jail for white collar crimes are from F. 500 companies LOL...that's not something to brag about.

I would assume most of them are fired. Bottom like you aren't a real buyer so bug some other yahoo on here? It just seems like a huge waste of time to me. I don't get the people in this group. Every ad it is like 2 buyers and 74 time wasters.

I would assume most of them are fired. Bottom like you aren't a real buyer so bug some other yahoo on here? It just seems like a huge waste of time to me. I don't get the people in this group. Every ad it is like 2 buyers and 74 time wasters.
I think people have good intentions and are just trying to help you because you display so little knowledge of what you are selling.o_O It’s not like they are comparing your asking price to the new Tesla pricing.