Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Backup history details.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In backup history I only see the number of events and the date and period during which it occurred. Any way to know the exact timings when it happened? I have a 1 minute backup history on Dec 26. I was not home and have no clue what time it happened.

As far as I know, there is no way to get that data in the app. You would need to look at using the API to log the data if you wanted to pinpoint the time of an outage. Even then, I don't know how long a "1 minute" outage really is - if it is actually only a brief flicker, you still might have trouble identifying it depending on the polling frequency you use to collect the data. I also find it interesting when people report 1 minute outages, as our system is seemingly configured to never have an outage under 5 minutes - even a brief power flicker results in the TEG (v1) isolating from the grid for 5 minutes.

I'll look over the graphs for when the Powerwalls were outputting power. Which obviously only works in that specific instance.

Yeah, that’s why I usually do too. Usually you can either see the powerwalls take over or the grid stop providing power or something at some point. But if you’re in self powered mode then your graphs might not change.

Reactions: GaitherBill
I am in a balanced mode ..my Powerwall charges my house during my peak TOU of 4 pm to 9 pm and beyond.. In fact it powers my home during the entire night ..once sun comes out, it charges my PW and home ... kinda difficult to check the backup time in that case