Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bainbridge Is and Kitsap Peninsula Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have strategies for having a Tesla on Bainbridge Island or on the Kitsap Penninsula without access to a 240v outlet? I am relocating (with my Y) to the Island and renting for a year while looking for a house to buy. My apartment garage only has a 120 outlet! Anyone else in the same boat?

Side note- Why are there no superchargers on the penninsula?? Plenty of money and tourism here….! Strange.

Anyone have strategies for having a Tesla on Bainbridge Island or on the Kitsap Penninsula without access to a 240v outlet? I am relocating (with my Y) to the Island and renting for a year while looking for a house to buy. My apartment garage only has a 120 outlet! Anyone else in the same boat?

Side note- Why are there no superchargers on the penninsula?? Plenty of money and tourism here….! Strange.
Will your breaker panel handle a new 240v circuit? Room and load?

A 240v circuit is just two 120v joined.

1688153646881.png

Reactions: theflyer
Upvote 0

Upvote 0

I get about 30 miles overnight with 120v 15 amp circuit. Good question why no chargers on West side of Sound (although one is now being built). The Tesla voting site has Silverdale as a top WA vote getter.
I bought a CCS adapter as there are 3 EA sites in the area as a stop gap.

Upvote 0
I'm in Seattle vicinity. My daily roundtrip commute is just under 60 miles. I easily get that in 12 hours every night, via the 110V Mobile charger.
I'm typically charging now to 60%, bump that up to 70% on Friday night just for weekend contingencies.
I mistakenly thought I would need a 48A home charger, this saves me having to build a garage and procure a second power meter.
So I bought more stock.
But I still want the garage!

Upvote 0