Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery drain over a week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from a week's holiday and was interested to see what the drain would be on my SR+. Checked it at 5am when we left on 7th, once on 10th so I'd have a split and then just now when I got back.

Otherwise I didn't wake it up, had Sentry turned off and I deleted Teslafi's API token.

Left it with 85% and the total drain over the period (7.5 days/178 hours) was... 0%. 0%! Was really surprised! But amazing if you're leaving it at an airport.

To confirm it's not a display bug it dropped to 84% whilst I was doing the latest update...

Left it with 85% and the total drain over the period (7.5 days/178 hours) was... 0%. 0%! Was really surprised! But amazing if you're leaving it at an airport.

Wow, that is quite remarkable ... you even had an intermediate check. Before the car goes into deep sleep I can lose a couple of percent even just day to day. Could this be related to recent updates affecting phantom drain?