Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Show North America 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"While first widely used to power electrical telegraph networks, today's battery applications in automobiles, consumer electronics, medical devices, and stationary storage don't just power our daily lives — they transform how we travel, interact, and manufacture."

"Each year, engineers, innovators, and thought leaders converge in Novi, Michigan, for a conference and expo focused on keeping up with the fast-moving advanced battery and automotive industries."

The Battery Show

Last edited:
@JWardell - No impressions to pass on? Do Tesla circuit boards look more advanced? Motors? battery packs?

Perhaps best that people search on YouTube for Sandy Munto Tesla and pick the clips that look interesting.

Trust you enjoyed the show.
How many companies were promising the next big battery break through? any??

@JWardell - No impressions to pass on? Do Tesla circuit boards look more advanced? Motors? battery packs?

Perhaps best that people search on YouTube for Sandy Munto Tesla and pick the clips that look interesting.

Trust you enjoyed the show.
How many companies were promising the next big battery break through? any??

I think those things have been covered by sandy etc and discussions, it was just nice to see in person. It really makes the motors and inverters from so many other manufactures look like antiques. Of course, you can see that difference when you look under the hood of all the other EVs that are spilling out with oversized electronics. They are setting the standard and now that standard is laid out for all to see and strive for in the future. Tesla is pushing the market, if not dragging it kicking and streaming.

I didn't have conference pass to attend the sessions where they probably discussed future tech, so all I saw were exhibits by current tech, and most of it was focused to components.

• Love
Reactions: Brando