Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC Forged Brushed Dark Black - black or grey?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm close to narrowing down a new wheel for my Model 3 Performance. Anyone who has a BC Forged wheel in brushed dark black...could you please try and describe the color? It seems black in some pictures, but grey in others. Sometimes maybe even sort of bronze. Is it a light thing? Is it dark in low light and grey in daylight? Any insight would be helpful in my decision. Thank you.

I'm close to narrowing down a new wheel for my Model 3 Performance. Anyone who has a BC Forged wheel in brushed dark black...could you please try and describe the color? It seems black in some pictures, but grey in others. Sometimes maybe even sort of bronze. Is it a light thing? Is it dark in low light and grey in daylight? Any insight would be helpful in my decision. Thank you.
I have BC Forged RZ21 in both brushed dark black and brushed black.
Brushed dark black looks pretty much black all the time to me.
Brushed black, in certain lighting conditions, has a bit of a bronze hue.

Here are pics of each.

Brushed Dark Black

Brushed Black

Thank you @normcaldwell. In the bottom two pictures I can make out the wheel size to be 19". Is the top picture also 19" What is that tire size? Any notable differences in ride between the factor uber 20s and the 19 BC Forged?
For both sets, the wheels are 19x9.5 ET30.
The Brushed Dark Black are with Pirelli P Zero Winter tires; 245/40/19. In this top pic, the car is still on the stock dampers and springs.
The Brushed Black have Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires; 275/35/19. In these pics, the car is lowered somewhat, and has the mods listed below.

Regarding the ride; when I had the stock ubers with the Pirelli PZ4 tires, the car was on the stock dampers and springs.
When I had the suspension modifications installed, I was already on the brushed dark black with the 245/40/19 P Zero Winters.
Haven't returned to the ubers since. So, I don't have a same for same comparison; but I believe with the 19's, I have a better chance of not blowing out the tire on a pothole than I did with the ubers and 235/35/20 tires.

Current mods:
MPP: Performance Coils, Solid FLCA Bearings, Front/Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms, Rear Adjustable Toe Arms,
MPP: Brake Master Cylinder Brace, Page Mill SS lines, STR-60 BBK front, Performance Rear BBK, Castrol SRF fluid.
MPP: Nür Rear Drive Unit Oil Cooler.

BC Forged RZ21, Brushed Black, 19x9.5 ET30 (effective ET26 or so with the brake disc/hat setup) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 275/35/ZR19, 100Y XL, TPC Spec, Acoustic Technology.
BC Forged RZ21, Brushed Dark Black, 19x9.5 ET30 (effective ET26 or so with the brake disc/hat setup) with Pirelli P Zero Winter, 245/40/R19, 98V XL.