Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesery Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered wheels from Tesery
I know others have been wondering how the quality is.
As far as I can tell they seem pretty good!!
I do believe they are forged, either that or they completely machined the whole wheel to remove the cast look.
I considered other brands but they all looked the same, mostly black, same design as titan 7 ($$$) or zero g.

We have potholes, frequent rain, and poor lighting so I wanted something with more sidewall than my stock 20s, went with the style 8 (Vossen look alike) with brushed finish in 18"x8.5 +30 offset.

Tires are Laufenn from Amazon (hope i don't regret it, tire rack had good reviews, could have gotten goodyear for same price).
Tires have no foam but don't sound any louder than my 1yr old PS4S with foam on the 20s.

I received them awhile ago but it took time for me to get the tires mounted an finally installed them on my car.

Weight difference, old stock 20" performance wheels with tires came in at 56.4lbs, these18s came in at 46.1lbs total.
the 18"rim by itself is 21.6lbs.

No issues with balancing the wheels as sometimes is a problem with MIC wheels.

Had to clean my hub bore to get the wheels to seat properly, slightly tighter fit than the factory wheels around the bore.
You don't have to remove the 10mm bolt that holds the rotor down, as you can see the wheels have a hole drilled for them, also the 3mm hub bore size change isn't a problem so no spacer is needed and it clears the performance brakes.

Downside is since im in Hawaii I had to pay $300 to have it shipped.

Attachments

• PXL_20231227_044730277_small.jpg
    PXL_20231227_044730277_small.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 72
  • PXL_20240128_162634716_small.jpg
    PXL_20240128_162634716_small.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20240128_162659065_small.jpg
    PXL_20240128_162659065_small.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 47
  • PXL_20231227_045039740.MP_small.jpg
    PXL_20231227_045039740.MP_small.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 50
After 200 miles on these new wheels and tires my Wh/mi went from 221 to 198, route includes sea level to 1,305ft climb and back down to sea level, using the same speed, savings of 23Wh/mi.

The whole car feels lighter when entering a corner, steering feels lighter, potholes feel slightly softer compared to the 20s.

I do miss the look of my dark gray 20" sport wheels with the low profile but these are growing on me.
Extra bonus I won't get confused trying to open another model 3 thinking it's mine lol

Damm I hope not!
The wheels are actually engraved with their logo and rim description, it didn't seem very generic.
Only thing I can think of is it's Chinese new year and things usually shutdown around then.
If in doubt contact credit card company and claim as fraud.

Not really.
Personally, I think they look fugly. But to each his own.,

I do believe they are forged, either that or they completely machined the whole wheel to remove the cast look.

Forged is not something that is done for looks.
Nor do you "believe", to make it forged.
The company either advertised them as forged, and you paid the premium to get lighter and stronger forged wheels. You they didn't, and you didn't.

That's heavy for an 18" rim.
Definitely NOT forged.

Avoid buying from there. I see they have read all my complaints but still don’t answer. I already contacted my bank, maybe they can get the money back.
I would do the same.
I mentioned in another thread that I was 50/50 if I would actually receive anything lol
But that's also why I paid with credit card, at least with CC it's easy to get $ back
It's sad really, I had hoped they would compete with the over priced Handshow.

As far as I can tell they seem pretty good!!
I considered other brands but they all looked the same, mostly black, same design as titan 7 ($$$) or zero g.

We have potholes, frequent rain, and poor lighting so I wanted something with more sidewall than my stock 20s, went with the style 8 (Vossen look alike) with brushed finish in 18"x8.5 +30 offset.

Tires are Laufenn from Amazon (hope i don't regret it, tire rack had good reviews, could have gotten goodyear for same price).
Tires have no foam but don't sound any louder than my 1yr old PS4S with foam on the 20s.

I received them awhile ago but it took time for me to get the tires mounted an finally installed them on my car.

Weight difference, old stock 20" performance wheels with tires came in at 56.4lbs, these18s came in at 46.1lbs total.

No issues with balancing the wheels as sometimes is a problem with MIC wheels.

Had to clean my hub bore to get the wheels to seat properly, slightly tighter fit than the factory wheels around the bore.
You don't have to remove the 10mm bolt that holds the rotor down, as you can see the wheels have a hole drilled for them, also the 3mm hub bore size change isn't a problem so no spacer is needed and it clears the performance brakes.

Downside is since im in Hawaii I had to pay $300 to have it shipped.
How long did it take to ship after ordering?

How was the product in the end? Did it take long for them to ship?
After they were made (2-3 weeks) and I agreed to the extra shipping, it took about a week for it to ship via FedEx.
I say about a week because FedEx international shipping was really bad on tracking info.
Arrived like a normal rim, cardboard box with foam on top and bottom and white rim shower cap covers on the face.

But like logtec mentioned since I purchased it seems possibly they went out of business or aren't shipping?

Reactions: dvssolid
After they were made (2-3 weeks) and I agreed to the extra shipping, it took about a week for it to ship via FedEx.
I say about a week because FedEx international shipping was really bad on tracking info.
Arrived like a normal rim, cardboard box with foam on top and bottom and white rim shower cap covers on the face.

But like logtec mentioned since I purchased it seems possibly they went out of business or aren't shipping?
Appreciate the feedback! You can attest that the quality is at least up to par? I did reach out to them for some information and I got no response, which is a bit concerning.

I just hate everything about Tesla aftermarket is china, cant US or EU people make anything themselves?
They do, but people want "cheap" and don't care where it comes from or what the quality might be like.
The market for properly engineered, high quality, fully manufactured in UK/EU/US product is very small and most consumers don't know the difference until they find out the hard way.