Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE: WE ARE NOW IN STOCK ON AMAZON!

Link to Amazon: https://amzn.to/3njXs0b

Thank you everyone for your interest and continued patience through this time. We are excited to finally bring our products to the Tesla Motors Club community!

For everyone who has signed to the notification list, we will start sending the promo codes out shortly as it takes a few hours for the promotion to become active on Amazon. We will be sending out the promo codes in batches over the next 2 days.

We hope everyone is 100% satisfied with our floor mats! Do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions, comments, or concerns.

Ian
LDCRS

NOW UPDATED FOR 2021 MODEL Y's (Pictures/Videos added below)

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!
The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!

Last edited:
UPDATE: WE ARE NOW IN STOCK ON AMAZON!

Link to Amazon: https://amzn.to/3njXs0b

Thank you everyone for your interest and continued patience through this time. We are excited to finally bring our products to the Tesla Motors Club community!

For everyone who has signed to the notification list, we will start sending the promo codes out shortly as it takes a few hours for the promotion to become active on Amazon. We will be sending out the promo codes in batches over the next 2 days.

We hope everyone is 100% satisfied with our floor mats! Do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions, comments, or concerns.

Ian
LDCRS

NOW UPDATED FOR 2021 MODEL Y's (Pictures/Videos added below)

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!
The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!
Awesome, thank you! I can't wait to order - waiting to receive the promo code.

Question - I have a 7 seater. Will a 3rd row be available for the future? And if so, will it be available for standalone purchase?

• Disagree
Reactions: ScoobyDoo82
Awesome, thank you! I can't wait to order - waiting to receive the promo code.

Question - I have a 7 seater. Will a 3rd row be available for the future? And if so, will it be available for standalone purchase?
Thank you! A 3rd row will be available in the future, however, we want to be transparent as this shipment took a lot longer than we anticipated. Many retailers are dealing with the same issues due to the nationwide supply chain issues. Due to these issues we are providing a rough timeline of about 6 months. They will be available as a standalone purchase when they are available. This isn't the news we want to give for 7 seater Model Y owners, however we want to be realistic in the current environment we are in right now. We hope these constraints ease up in the near future, but we hope this information is valuable to our customers.
congrats @ldcrsmode! can't wait to get my promocode and put in my order 😄
Thank you! We look forward to getting them to you!

Do you have frunk & trunk mats too?
Not yet, but stay tuned, those are coming next. Followed by the 7 seater model y additions.
Sweet..ordered!
Thank you!!
Question. @ldcrsmode ,
What is the warranty for these mats?
While the typical Amazon return policy is 30 days. We will honor the warranty on the mats are 1 year from the purchase date, if you have any questions or concerns, just reach out to us via email, social media, or DM us here!
Ordered…thanks! Can wait.
Thank you!!
Did you get emailed the promo code? I still have not received it yet.
We have sent out the first batch of promo codes this morning and the following will be going out over the weekend!
Can I still get my name added to the promo code list? I would like to order too.
Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately the email list was only open for a limited time and we are no longer accepting entries.

While the typical Amazon return policy is 30 days. We will honor the warranty on the mats are 1 year from the purchase date, if you have any questions or concerns, just reach out to us via email, social media, or DM us here!
awesome. i think i asked you this before, but for others to hear, my MYLR is coming in Feb-March '22 and if i were to go ahead and order these now and lets say tesla does a little change and it doesnt fit correctly, i can get exchanged for a newer fit if it happens and when you guys have it available correct?

awesome. i think i asked you this before, but for others to hear, my MYLR is coming in Feb-March '22 and if i were to go ahead and order these now and lets say tesla does a little change and it doesnt fit correctly, i can get exchanged for a newer fit if it happens and when you guys have it available correct?
Correct, if this occurs, we will accept exchanges of the 2021 mats as long as they are returned in new factory condition.

Reactions: Horsemover