Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor UPDATE (IN STOCK): Be notified when LDCRS 2022/2021 Model Y Floor Mats are available! (And launch discount)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The amazon link lets you place order now and shows delivery as soon at Sept 10th. Is this accurate and actually the new 2021 mats you expect to get in and ship soon? Is this essentially a pre-order similar to what Teslashields is doing? I hope its nothing like what they are doing because its a train wreck. All I know is your website still has the "notify me" button but then links to amazon where I can make a purchase that says "shipping soon" and I am just trying to understand what is going on before I spend any money.

Reactions: WattsHappening
The amazon link lets you place order now and shows delivery as soon at Sept 10th. Is this accurate and actually the new 2021 mats you expect to get in and ship soon? Is this essentially a pre-order similar to what Teslashields is doing? I hope its nothing like what they are doing because its a train wreck. All I know is your website still has the "notify me" button but then links to amazon where I can make a purchase that says "shipping soon" and I am just trying to understand what is going on before I spend any money.
Great question! None of the 2021's are in stock yet on Amazon nor are we conducting any type of "presale", we want to provide the most streamlined approach by selling on Amazon without the need for presales, an easy shopping experience and fast shipping with Prime.
What you see on Amazon currently is old inventory floating around to another Amazon warehouse (it just so happens to be around when we are expecting to receive the 2021 Model Y Mats) however, it should now show as unavailable. Our apologies for the confusion.
Not to worry, this is why we wanted to create the sign up website. Once they are in stock we will reach out to everyone who has signed up!

Thank you again to everyone for the overwhelming interest and sign ups thus far. We should have an update by this weekend. We are currently packing them up from the factory and getting ready to ship to the Amazon warehouses. We will update accordingly once they are on the way to Amazon!

Cheers!
Ian | LDCRS

Last edited:
Great question! None of the 2021's are in stock yet on Amazon nor are we conducting any type of "presale", we want to provide the most streamlined approach by selling Amazon without the need for presales, an easy shopping experience and fast shipping with Prime.
What you see on Amazon currently is old inventory floating around to another Amazon warehouse (it just so happens to be around when we are expecting to receive the 2021 Model Y Mats) however, it should now show as unavailable. Our apologies for the confusion.
Not to worry, this is why we wanted to create the sign up website. Once they are in stock we will reach out to everyone who has signed up!

Thank you again to everyone for the overwhelming interest and sign ups thus far. We should have an update by this weekend. We are currently packing them up from the factory and getting ready to ship to the Amazon warehouses. We will update accordingly once they are on the way to Amazon!

Cheers!
Ian | LDCRS
This has been a much better situation than the existing shenanigans from another unnamed vendor

Great question! None of the 2021's are in stock yet on Amazon nor are we conducting any type of "presale", we want to provide the most streamlined approach by selling Amazon without the need for presales, an easy shopping experience and fast shipping with Prime.

Cheers!
Ian | LDCRS
Thanks for the update. Look forward to when mats are ready.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
UPDATE 8/9/21: Packing is now complete and is now shipping to Amazon! Our shipping company gave us an estimated 35-40 days to arrive at the Amazon fulfillment centers. (Pending any supply chain/shipping delays, hopefully none!)
The next update will be when they’re available to purchase on Amazon along with a discount code for all that have signed up to be notified!
Thanks again for the overwhelming interest and patience.
26410AC5-FBD7-4F42-85D6-77CC87940E44.jpeg

UPDATE 8/9/21: Packing is now complete and is now shipping to Amazon! Our shipping company gave us an estimated 35-40 days to arrive at the Amazon fulfillment centers. (Pending any supply chain/shipping delays, hopefully none!)
The next update will be when they’re available to purchase on Amazon along with a discount code for all that have signed up to be notified!
Thanks again for the overwhelming interest and patience.
View attachment 694543
Don’t forget a link for those who need one outside of my wife’s prying eyes on Amazon! :)

I have a 7 seater on order, any plans for that? Or if I order the standard floor mats on Amazon, would it be possible to order just a third row later?
The rear floor and railing layout is proving to be a little difficult to come up with a clean, simplistic solution, but we're still working on them. Once we have them available, we will add them as a separate purchase by itself for those who have 7 seater MY's.
looks great, just signed up. Will I get a discount? How does that work on Amazon?
Sounds great, thank you! When they are available we will send out notifications to purchase on Amazon along with a promo code to apply at checkout.

Reactions: zikronix
The rear floor and railing layout is proving to be a little difficult to come up with a clean, simplistic solution, but we're still working on them. Once we have them available, we will add them as a separate purchase by itself for those who have 7 seater MY's.

Sounds great, thank you! When they are available we will send out notifications to purchase on Amazon along with a promo code to apply at checkout.
So just to clarify (as I know that the 3rd row itself is not available), but the mats that are currently inbound to Amazon Fulfillment centers will, or will NOT work for both the 1st and 2nd row in the 7 seat configuration. I am assuming the 2nd row is also different, but just looking for the definitive answer on whether or not I can order these as a 7 seat Model Y owner.