Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Belgium and the Netherlands (Dutch)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
SH*T! My MS has had a 'herseninfarct' this morning. I'm now stuck at the hockey club in Helmond with a car that is completely 'gestooord'. I'm waiting for it to be picked up and for replacement wheels.

On the way here I suddenly got a warning "stability control disabled". But I could still drive. Got to Helmond and tried park but everytime I put it in R it flew back into P after a short distance, like 50cm or so. Managed to finally get it into a parking spot. Got out only to find that the door handles & window retract doesn't work on the left hand side. Further investigation revealed that the entire lhs is dead - mirror doesnt work, window controls dont work, door handles dont work. Had to climb back in initially via the rear gate.

Tesla 1st line help was crap. Some ANWB guy who had just woken up and didnt know what a Tesla was. Told me not too worry, traction control,is not important to the operation of a car. W**ker.

Tried phoning Tilburg directly, no answer. Phoned home to tell my wife about the problem, she was so pissed that she dug out the gsm number of our DS and phoned him directly. After a while someone from Tesla tech support called back, investigated the problem and said they had no idea. So, car needs to get picked up.

Finally to rub salt into the wound, when I went to watch the hockey, the damned alarm kept going off! So now I'm having to sit in the car and I'm missing the game.

I'm so angry and disappointed. Talk about public humiliation. Lost for words now and it's probably not a good moment to start expressing opinions. Except to say that if Tesla don't start offering their own 24/7 first line support, their image is going to take a HUGE knock.

!#*%!%#*^+#^}#!!!!

Sound related to the subject of the new blogpost of Maarten Steinbuch: email over plotseling volledig onbestuurbare autos | Steinbuch

SH*T! My MS has had a 'herseninfarct' this morning. I'm now stuck at the hockey club in Helmond with a car that is completely 'gestooord'. I'm waiting for it to be picked up and for replacement wheels.

On the way here I suddenly got a warning "stability control disabled". But I could still drive. Got to Helmond and tried park but everytime I put it in R it flew back into P after a short distance, like 50cm or so. Managed to finally get it into a parking spot. Got out only to find that the door handles & window retract doesn't work on the left hand side. Further investigation revealed that the entire lhs is dead - mirror doesnt work, window controls dont work, door handles dont work. Had to climb back in initially via the rear gate.

Tesla 1st line help was crap. Some ANWB guy who had just woken up and didnt know what a Tesla was. Told me not too worry, traction control,is not important to the operation of a car. W**ker.

Tried phoning Tilburg directly, no answer. Phoned home to tell my wife about the problem, she was so pissed that she dug out the gsm number of our DS and phoned him directly. After a while someone from Tesla tech support called back, investigated the problem and said they had no idea. So, car needs to get picked up.

Finally to rub salt into the wound, when I went to watch the hockey, the damned alarm kept going off! So now I'm having to sit in the car and I'm missing the game.

I'm so angry and disappointed. Talk about public humiliation. Lost for words now and it's probably not a good moment to start expressing opinions. Except to say that if Tesla don't start offering their own 24/7 first line support, their image is going to take a HUGE knock.

!#*%!%#*^+#^}#!!!!

Damn that sucks :( I'm hestitant to mention this to someone who has been active on the forums for as long as you have, but I trust you tried both "resets" to no avail (scroll wheels and buttons-above-scrollwheels)?

Damn that sucks :( I'm hestitant to mention this to someone who has been active on the forums for as long as you have, but I trust you tried both "resets" to no avail (scroll wheels and buttons-above-scrollwheels)?

Updated:
Probably useless advice anyway. The components you report failing aren't governed by the systems that can be reset like this in the first place. I hope help arrives shortly.

Updated:
Probably useless advice anyway. The components you report failing aren't governed by the systems that can be reset like this in the first place. I hope help arrives shortly.

Did multiple times, but no effect. It's now been picked up by some Tesla people. Very nice and helpful, but what can they say? Feel sick as a dog. Better that I don't comment further until the complete picture is clear.

Rob.

Gisteren contact met SC in Amsterdam over de winterbanden. Aero velgen () zijn uit voorraad leverbaar, de rest komt (voorlopig) niet.

Dan maar een refund.

Even contact met Profile Mijdrecht, waar ik ook voor mijn Porsche's kwam voor banden.

Deze velgen besteld in 20 inch met Duits rubber er omheen.

6a3udu9y.jpg

Van de week al binnen. Laat maar komen die sneeuw.

Mooi! Welke zijn dit?

Vreemde zaken!!!!

Mensen,

Heeft iemand dit al eens gehad??? Opeens een melding dat de airbag van de passagier aan staat!! De tijd klopt niet meer, en het totaal aantal kilometer wat de auto heeft gereden staat op NUL!!!, (wel een handig feature als ik hem ga inruilen) en de temp en battery op grote scherm leeg!!) Zie foto's:
Verder gewoon thuisgekomen, ik weet alleen niet of mijn richtingaanwijzers het wel deden , want ik zal je wel op mijn display maar ik hoorde ze niet meer..

Hij staat nu te laden...
IMG_5223.jpg
IMG_5225.jpg

Hij is er! staat nu even te laden (als test)
aflevering was in orde, ik kan niet onmiddelijk min puntjes vinden.
ik dacht dat ik alles al wist van het scherm, maar het zal toch wel even spelen worden.
de 60kw lijkt me voldoende snel. snel genoeg om uw rijbewijs kwijt te spelen:wink:
IMG_3832.JPG

meer foto's staan hier: de achte kleur is zeer moeilijk te benaderen op foto.
Pictures of Model S in Belgium and the Netherlands - Page 4

@19910. ik heb hem niet kunnen vinden. binnen stond geen grijze, maar er waren er wel toegekomen. omdat ik niet onmiddelijk uw naam wist, maar enkel uw VIN kon Nicolas niet echt iets bevestigen.

ik dacht dat ik alles al wist van het scherm, maar het zal toch wel even spelen worden.
de 60kw lijkt me voldoende snel. snel genoeg om uw rijbewijs kwijt te spelen:wink:
View attachment 36261

@19910. ik heb hem niet kunnen vinden. binnen stond geen grijze, maar er waren er wel toegekomen. omdat ik niet onmiddelijk uw naam wist, maar enkel uw VIN kon Nicolas niet echt iets bevestigen.

Prachtig Frank! Geniet ervan! Maar.....
wat is er met je schoenen gebeurd??

View attachment 36261

Home at last. Gefeliciteerd !!!

Thx !

Zeer mooi!!

Hele mooie auto!! (en waanzinnige garage!!) En met de 60kw kan je zeker heel goed je rijbewijs kwijtraken, het is mij 10 jaar geleden gelukt in een Opel Combo, 0-100 in 15 sec :smile: Staat zelfs nog ergens in de archieven van het programma Wegmisbruikers :eek:.

Geniet ervan, en ik hoop dat je nog een uitgebreide review gaat schrijven!!!

Pfff, 6000.. Ik heb de 7500 net aan getikt! 1000km in 3 dagen er bij gezet.

Ongeveer 220kWh verbruikt.

Baas boven baas, die ritten van Zeeland naar Amsterdam zijn wat verder dan van Gorinchem naar Arnhem.

Het is de ideale auto om veel kilometers mee te maken, niet alleen omdat hij superrelaxed rijdt maar ook omdat hij zichzelf voor een flink deel terug verdient. Ik verstookte tot twee jaar geleden jaarlijks voor bijna €6000 aan benzine, nu kost het me aan stroom zo'n €2000 per jaar (mijn verbruik over 6000 km was 1380 kWh à €0,25). Maar ik wek zelf mijn zonnestroom op, thuis en op zaak, dus ik rijd nog veel goedkoper.