Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best all weather floor mats for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as per thread title, I’ve been eyeing the ones on Tessories but they’re out of stock. Anything else you’d recommend? Wanted to avoid spending £200 plus, but any recommendations on the ones you actually have already would be appreciated!

Done that - just worried they may not be restocked for a while before I get the car.
They came back into stock on Feb 16th, I ordered them and they arrived on the 20th.
Fitted them when we got back from collecting our car on the 25th Feb.
Great mats for the money, glad I bought them, I definitely recommend them over the standard ones which come with the car.
I got the email alert they were back into stock on the 1st March.
Better just check periodically.

They came back into stock on Feb 16th, I ordered them and they arrived on the 20th.
Fitted them when we got back from collecting our car on the 25th Feb.
Great mats for the money, glad I bought them, I definitely recommend them over the standard ones which come with the car.
I got the email alert they were back into stock on the 1st March.
Better just check periodically.
I have managed to get them too. Very satisfied as well!

Yeah, I'd 'third' that recommendation. Definately wait, also the pedal covers... ;)

Also have pictures of passenger side and rear if you're interested?

Remove and clean fairly easily, needs a brush not just a jet wash and also a good dry to get between the grooves!
IMG_0250.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: Flatchat
I too am very impressed with the Tessories mats, they're great. Although obviously I bought for M3 rather than MY, I should imagine the quality is the same. I got the mats, frunk, boot and under boot floor liners, along with the rear seat back protectors and door bin liners all for less than just the official Tesla mat set.

as per thread title, I’ve been eyeing the ones on Tessories but they’re out of stock. Anything else you’d recommend? Wanted to avoid spending £200 plus, but any recommendations on the ones you actually have already would be appreciated!
Maybe you can try the TESERY all-weather 3D floor mats for Model Y. They are thought to be the perfect solution for keeping your Model Y floors protected from dirt, mud, liquid and snow. Many Tesla owners have bought them and their feedback is particularly good. These 3D floor mats are perfectly designed for your Model Y style.
tesla floor mats 2.jpg

You will enjoy all-weather Tesla floor mats from Tesery, which bend upwards at the edges to achieve full coverage. You can easily clean them. And they are very comfortable and beautiful all year round.