Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beware These Supercharger Parking Signs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beware these signs (this from a supercharger in Wells, NV). They are so close to the curb that you may hit one if you back in the usual amount. Luckily, I just nudged one—no damage.

20210511_072405.jpg

Is there a place to report issues at superchargers?

Last edited:
Beware these signs (this from a supercharger in Wells, NV). They are so close to the curb that will hit them if you back in the usual amount. Luckily, I just nudged one—no damage.

View attachment 661720

Is there a place to report issues at superchargers?

That placement may be deliberate to provide some additional protection for the pedestals themselves. However, it would be helpful if they also installed the normal parking bumpers at sites like this.

Were you using your backup cameras?
Yes, but concentrating on lining up into the parking space. Didn't notice a thing until I heard a clunk.

... it would be helpful if they also installed the normal parking bumpers at sites like this.

Yes, that would work well. I'm sure that the way it is, someone's going to get a dent and be annoyed. OTOH, I used that same supercharger two weeks ago and didn't hit anything.

wheel stops - Tesla Supercharger Station.jpg