Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bioneers in Los Angeles Want to Have a Roadster at their event, any interest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

danny

TMCing Since 2006
Administrator
Aug 15, 2006
California
Referral Code
Bioneers | Bioneers

A friend of mine is involved in this event which takes place tuesday, march 31 at 7pm in Venice.[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]

[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]The evening starts at 7:00 pm on Tuesday March 31. Just this once, we have the opportunity to meet at a certified LEED Platinum home, one of 5 in LA. Located in Venice, this new 2 story contemporary styled farmhouse sets a new standard for 21st Century living. Energy and water saving technologies combine with quality and taste, seamlessly integrating environmental design with a warm earth toned ambiance. Radiant heat floors, Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Energy Star appliances and sustainable materials create an environment expressing a new consciousness in home ownership.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]
[/FONT]

He wanted to find out if someone was interested in bringing their tesla roadster to the event as a demonstration of a "green" house along with a green car.

I know this is very last minute but I thought I would try. If anyone is interested in finding out more about this event and also if anyone would like to bring a tesla roadster, please let me know and I can get all the necessary info for it.

Thanks....
P.S. I will move this out of the Roadster section after the event.