Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
had no idea norway's mountains could be so huge, some look as massive as the ones you see in the alps or the rockies,
They are pretty huge, just not very high. Almost the entire country is mountains.

During the last ice age, Norway was almost completely covered in glaciers. They mostly flattened Norway, but they also dug out deep valleys and fjords. So, while our highest mountain is just 2469 meters or 8100 ft, we have lots of impressive fjords and vantage points like Preikestolen.

Last edited:
I just saw the video of you quitting your job.

A few ideas for videos would be, because you live in Norway with such good renewables it would be good to see you check out the hydrodams etc. to see where the electricity for your Tesla comes from. In the same way that Robert Llewellyn does on Fully Charged. You could also test out other EVs to compare them to the Tesla and to see how they cope in winter weather.

Anyway good luck!

+1

yess! And you should be able to get a tour and film inside, waterpipes, mountain caves with turbines etc.:)

They are pretty huge, just not very high. Almost the entire country is mountains.

During the last ice age, Norway was almost completely covered in glaciers. They mostly flattened Norway, but they also dug out deep valleys and fjords. So, while our highest mountain is just 2469 meters or 8100 ft, we have lots of impressive fjords and vantage points like Preikestolen.

interesting, during the ice age canada was mostly covered too but the glaciers carved us flat for the most part, our largest mountains were formed by continental drift

So, do I understand your last video correctly bjorn? you will now get the millennium falcon swapped out for a P90D in addition to getting a model X?
I would get it if I have the highest referral count in Europe. But I don't really need or want it. There are lots of other people who need it instead of me. But then again, if I got the upgrade, I couldn't just donate the whole car away because I have a 450k NOK/€50k loan on it. I wanted to sell the Millennium Falcon to someone who can post pictures and videos now and then. Access to my facebook page will be given.

So if I get the upgrade, Tesla will swap the car and resell it to someone. It's harder for me to track down the seller if it's some dude who doesn't know what that car is or what a Type 2 cable is.

Just saw the referral vid. I think you are right to go for the X over the S.

It will make better videos as it will be a new car, the S has been around for years and everyone knows about that car. You will get more new viewers looking to find out what the X is about.

Also it will help you more with your Nimber tasks as it has more space.

Furthermore, you spend your time in the car looking out of it not looking at it, so looks don't matter that much surely? It's the view out that's more important and what better view than the large windscreen of the X.

And with this large windscreen you should be able to get some great video shots out of it. Then you could have one of the cameras situated slightly behind the front seats to show the windscreen off.

Of course the biggest problem you have is (unless I missed you saying it already) giving the new X a name, "The Enterprise" perhaps?